Sometimes I publish items, or contribute to items that are published, in places other than my blog. Sometimes they are available for free and, sometimes, I endeavor to profit of the fruits of my labour.
5 Adventures in 10 Pages: Local Heroics (Levels 1-5)
5 Adventures in 10 Pages: Local Heroics is a collection of 5 short adventures for GMs! Each adventure is laid out simply with any maps required and a concise, 1-page description of everything you need to know to run. Designed to be ideal for one-shots or filling in the gaps of a longer campaign, these adventures can be run with minimal time-investment for GM preparation.
Contains a 12-Page PDF and high-res color versions of all maps fit for Virtual Tabletop play.
5 Adventures in 10 Pages on DriveThruRPG (.PDF and high-res PNGs – $2)
- Lady Bouchard’s Hedgerow (Level 1): Noble estate seeking experienced gardeners/adventurers.
- The Boiling Well (Level 2): The village well has been belching sulphureous gas for days.
- Waypoint Abbey (Level 3): I’m starting to think this abbot is a real jerk.
- Jueyuan Canopy Village (Level 4): A new type of demon is engaged in a classic kidnapping.
- Icespring Precipice (Level 5): We’re rich! Too bad the treasure’s at the bottom of the lake.
Fresh Ruins, A first-level 5e D&D one-shot adventure. The PCs must investigate a lizardfolk settlement that has just suffered a mysterious attack, explore the perilous fort and retrieve the items you were hired to find – before you are overrun.
Fresh Ruins on Roll20 Marketplace (Roll20 Module – $5)
Fresh Ruins on DriveThruRPG (.ZIP Archive – Pay What you Want)